Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Day!

Mindy just got back from weight watchers and she is so excited because she has now lost over 30 pounds. Oh and I must add my two cents and tell you all how great she looks. We have even had a couple of midday naps, you know the good kind of naps. She is going to kill me for posting that but hey its the truth, and I cannot tell a lie. We have all been gearing up for a 5k this weekend and the Triathlon next weekend. Should have some good pics to post when we are done.

3 comments:

Our Family said...

I can not help but laughing so hard about this... I am assuming that Lance wrote this one..... and I think those mid day naps are called nooners.
Way to go Mindy on 30 lbs!!! I love the picture of you guys at the concert, you both look really good. (has Lance been losing weight also)
Jill

ROB AND HOLLY said...

Well I must agree that she does look great! How lucky for you to get some midday naps! *wink*

Shawn, Hayley and Jack said...

WOW both to Mindy loosing 30 pounds and to the mid day naps! Yeah I would kill Shawn if he posted anything like that! Oh you Lambert boys :)