Sunday, January 17, 2010

Baby Boy!!!

I don't have pictures to post yet but my baby boy is here! "Jude Roy Lambert" He was born on Jan 13th at 4:30pm. He was 8lbs 11oz and 20 1/2 in long. The birth went perfect with no complications. I had contractions all weekend but they didn't progress by Monday I didn't have any more. My midwife stripped my membranes on Tuesday and my contractions started up again but they didn't go away this time. By Wed I knew I would have him. My labor was longer with him than any other of my kids and I was exhausted I have to confess I was thinking toward the end I want some drugs but with the help of my awesome support team I made it and Jude was born. He is so precious! I will get some pictures posted soon.

4 comments:

Our Family said...

You are amazing. I don't know if I could go very long with no drugs. I have with two of mine because they were so fast but that was not my choice...... (I love the drugs)
Congratulations! I hope to see some pictures of him soon.
Jill

Krista said...

Congrats!!! Call me, I would love to talk to you. You are amazing. We just went to a birthing class tonight and Beau really liked it. He is so excited to be able to hold her. Love you guys! Tell all the kiddos hello.

Amy Miller said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting. Can't wait to meet the little guy.

5littlemunkys said...

love you hope all is well call me soon and i want to see him so post a pic for me!! mwwwa!!kierst