So I decided that I needed to get some shots of my single self for a few reasons. A. I'm down 30 lbs B. LDS web site profile C. Facebook D. My mom needs a new picture of me without the wedding dress. My amazing sister Amy took these (Amy Hansen Design) she has been feeling like she isn't a good photographer I think these pictures speak for them selves.She did a great job! Thank you xoxo!!!
Taiwan earthquake today
3 years ago

4 comments:
It's always so fun to see pictures of yourself when you look awesome! And you do!! Once that pic goes up on the LDS website, your phone isn't gonna STOP ringing;)
you are so hot you alwyas have been but dang girl FABULOUS !!! kierst
You are one Hot mamma!!! You look amazing, and you are so beautiful!
Look at you!! Mindy, you look amazing! Oh My. And your family pictures are SO cute. Love them.
btw found you from Holly
Post a Comment