Monday, June 23, 2008

Pretty toes


I painted Ava's toenails for the first time and it was hard because she was awake. I then got the advice from numerous mothers that you have to paint them while she is asleep. I thought they turned out pretty cute anyhow. Her father wasn't sure he was ready for painted toenails just yet. I guess he doesn't want his little girl to grow up to fast.

Ava had her first taste of rice cereal ,she liked it the first time but she wouldn't touch it the next time I tried to feed her. Since she turned 6mths in june I started her on baby food. She loves it she even ate green beans . I couldn't get her brothers to eat more than a spoonful.

2 comments:

Memmotts said...

Ava is so adorable...

Our Family said...

She is so cute! I love that you painted her toes. I have done that to my girls also, and now they want it done every day.... it gets hard when there is three of them.. plus hair.