Monday, June 23, 2008

Lake Powell Trip

Our annual Lake Powell trip. We had a great time soking up the sun thank you grandpa and grandma Lambert for all the great memories.


After I took these pictures I decided I'm ready to join weght watchers. I will update my blog on my success.
































I just lost all my journaling so I am starting over!!!

Lake Powell was a blast Graydon and Hunter did great wakeboarding. Lance did great too, his goal is to jump the wake before Chad gets home in 3 months. Keep working hard babe. The kids loved the tube Hunter did some great tricks. Dillon spent most of his time in the dirt collecting seashells. He even got our new friends in the houseboat next to us to bury him. The adults would play games. It was great when we got all the kids in bed, we could play in peace, but it wasn't so quiet. I think I cried because I was laughing so hard.

4 comments:

Shawn, Hayley and Jack said...

cute Powell pictures. It makes me miss it!

Memmotts said...

You guys look like you had such a great time. We deffinately miss Utah.

Munk Family said...

It was so fun to see your family this week in Amalga. Your family is so cute. I am excited to look at your blog now I know you have one!

Our Family said...

Hey, this is Jill! I love your pictures from Lake Powell. We have the same swim suit for our girls. And I love how you have a head band on her while she is swimming. Always have to look your best right!
I will be checking in on you so I can keep up. (sense Ryan never tells me anything...)