go swimming. The water is not warm but that didn't
stop my little fish.
This is Graydon going down the zipline that is 50 ft high
you have to climb a ladder thats in a tree hut. the ladder
is 20 ft high. Thats why you don't see me going down the
zipline. I couldn't belive he wanted to go down. My bother
Colby helped him get on . What a brave kid.
These pictures don't do it justice,you can't tell howhigh it really is.
Daddy and his little girl
This is my cousin Tiffany going down the ziplineI thought this was a great picture.


1 comment:
I love all your pictures! I am glad you are up and blogging again. I was wondering what happened to you. I love the pictures with just you and Ava. They are so beautiful!
Your boys have grown up so fast! Where did the time go? They all look so different from each other, it is so crazy to see them so big. And all in school... That is so nice for you to get some time alone with your baby and get some fun time in for you!
Jill
Post a Comment