Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Flag football

Good Friends

sorry this pictures is on twice I don't know
how to delete it.



Yesterday was the begining of flag football season
Hunter and Dillon are on the same team. Go Giants!!!
It is quite entertaining to watch these little boys play football.
Half the time they couldn't pull the flags off because
they are on so tight, so they would end up tackling
the person with the ball. Dillon was not that excited
to play football, but he had fun today. I told him how fast he
ran and that got him really excited to play. Hunter
of course is always excited to play,he loves to be apart of
something no matter what it is. He also loves wearing his
new jersey. I felt like I was going to my class reunion I couldn't
believe how many people from my school were there with their kids
it was crazy. Graydon had a game also but I didn't
get any pictures because Ava had a HUGE blowout. Which she
hasn't had for months. It was every where all over her
stroller her skirt and toys. I layed her on the grass
to change her and she sceamed, because she didn't like
the feeling of grass on her naked bumb and head. It
of course took me a long time to change her so
I could feel the stares on me. It was not the funnest
game -plus Graydon's team is all 7 yr old going on 8
and the other team was 8 going on 9 and some were 9
already. They killed Graydons team. Lance coaches Graydons
team, and if you know Lance at all you can imagine
how happy he was after the game. I was impressed
at how he handled himself during the game though. You
wouldn't have known he was upset. I love you sweet heart.
Over all we had a good time.





2 comments:

ROB AND HOLLY said...

I can sooo sympathize with you and the blow-out . . . atleast it didn't get on you, right? It always seems to happen at the worst times! Gotta love 'em!

Randi said...

I am so glad you found my blog! It is so fun playing catch up! Gotta love the kids though, its always a challenge!