Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Soccer season




Dillon and Hunter have started soccer and Lance is there coach. Its tons of fun because all our neighbor kids are on there team. Its just another play day for the boys because all there friends play with them. Lance does a good job coaching them, I sat and watched one of the practices and thought I would go crazy. The kids don't have a great attention span or maybe I don't have enough patience, maybe both. But Lance doesn't seem to mind.



I had to throw this picture of Lance and Ava in. I came home from my walk and they were both out. I couldn't resist taking a picture they are so cute. Ava loves her Daddy so much. I love it when he gets home from work because she wants her Dad and not me. It is such a great break.

1 comment:

ROB AND HOLLY said...

Such a cute picture of Lance and Ava - I love Ava's hand on her face!