Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring Break and Spring Sports


Graydon had another baseball tournament over spring break. They had games Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Graydon played awesome I haven't seen him hit the ball like he did this tournament. He has been practicing hard and his confident level has gone up. It was tons of fun to watch. There were ten teams that came to the warm weather to play ball . Graydon's Roadrunner's took second place. The boys were excited!















Lance coached Hunter and Graydon's basketball teams this year. It was fun to watch and I'm glad it is over. Soccer has started now and Lance is coaching Hunter and Dillon's teams. We are quite busy with our spring sports but we love it.






Graydon had a tournament a month ago that I didn't get posted they took second place. I'm going to have to get a special shelf for all his trophies.












1 comment:

Shawn, Hayley and Jack said...

I am sad that we missed all of the games this past weekend :( Let us know when the next ones are! Great job Grayden, looks like the baseball gene lives on!