
Taiwan earthquake today
3 years ago


Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.
4 comments:
Looks like a great Christmas. I am glad to FINALLY see a post from you. How are you doing? How far along are you now? Do you know what you are having.....
Jill
It looks like your kids scored big! What a fun Christmas. I'm glad everything went well. Keep me posted on this new baby! Hopefully this week!!
What Great pics of Ava with Santa and as an angel. They are classic! I can't believe how big she is! The boys are growing up so much too. I can't believe how much we miss being so far away. We love you guys!
Love the photos! You are such a great Mom, Hang in there! Looks like Christmas was great!
Post a Comment