Love my sister she is my rock
I got to go to Lake Havasu with Amy and Jayson last weekend to watch Jay race. It was a nice break with out the 4 other children, Jude was perfect he is such a good baby. I put some of Jays pictures up so you could see, he took second place it was really fun to watch.



I painted Ava and Jude's room it turned out really good I thought, I have a little toddler bed for Ava that I painted pink that will go on the pink wall but she is still in the crib for the moment.





3 comments:
That sunset behind you in those first two pictures is so pretty! I'm glad you had fun and got a little break! Any free nights next week? We should get together again...Let me know!
Those are some adorable pictures of Jude. I'm so glad that he is following in the footsteps of your other even tempered babies. 7 hours is amazing for a 2month old to sleep. Your pictures in Havasui are beautiful. The sunset is gorgeous. I'm glad you had a good time. Love you.
Glad you got to have a fun weekend, you deserve a break.
Ava and Judes room looks awesome, you are so talented! It will be really cute when you get her little bed in there
Those pictures of Jude are darling, I'm glad he is such a good baby, I wish I got to see him more. If you ever need a break you can call me I would love to watch him or Ava.
Post a Comment