Sunday, April 11, 2010

New Family Picture



Me and the boys




Mommy's little girl

















































My sister took our pictures I thought they turned out really cute. Ava doesn't love to sit still and get her picture taken but considering that we took them at 9:00 at night she did remarkable well. I love my kids so much they are the reason I get up in the mornings. My boys help me so much and I know they rather be doing other things. I wanted to be in all white because they are my little angels that make me smile and remember what is really important in life. FAMILY what would we do without it. It is the greatest gift our Father in Heaven gave us. I will do my best to raise his children in this life so when we meet him again in the next life I can say I did my best and was faithful in all you asked of me as a mother and a daughter of God.








8 comments:

cjaster said...

love the picts Mindy & what 2 beautiful ladies, you & Amy. Miss you!

ROB AND HOLLY said...

Cute pics! I love the all-white.
I'm kinda hoping Rob can fix Amy's web-site so she can take Blakes pics! hope to see ya tomorrow!

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

Beautiful Mindy, you are one amazing woman! (this is Hayley's sister by the way, not to creep you out or anything!)

Heidi said...

Mindy, you said you only got one! Ya right! I love the ones of you and Jude. You look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

those are beautiful pics!!! You are one amazing lady!!!!

5littlemunkys said...

oh my heck single looks good on you! i love you so much and i miss you call mee soon!

The Facks of Life said...

So sweet! You're kids are amazing! I can't believe how fast they grow. You're an awesome mom, and being a mom is crazy hard. Hang in there with the rest of us! :)

Our Family said...

I love your pictures! You look amazing and all the pictures turned out perfect!
Love them in all white!