Wednesday, May 21, 2008

All American


Here's Hunter He loves playing ball. He is all about the look , if the game starts at 6:00 he will be in uniform and ready to go right after school.
Hunter plays baseball a little bit like his mother, but unlike his mother he has the desire to practice and get better.


This is our Chad look alike, he is even wearing Chads number 5. I love watching my boys play ball. It is the highlight of my week.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I love watching them too. You really have some of the handsomest boys I know. I'm sure Ava will be just as beautiful as they are handsome. I just want to kiss on her cheeks. email me so I can invite you to view my blog. heidihafen@hotmail.com love you

brit said...

I just happened upon your blog. Hope you don't mind me snooping...your kids are so cute. YEAH for three boys!!!

Charise said...

Yeah! I'm glad you have a blog too! I started Amy, but she hasn't touched it since :) I'll add you to mine! :)

Shawn, Hayley and Jack said...

I feel so bad I haven't even looked at your blog. It is really cute. I love your background. The pictures look great also.