Spring sports... Wow we have been busy running back and forth between games. We love being the parents of three boys in sports. The followingwas one of our craziest days. We started at bluff st park at 4:30 for Hunters soccer game. After that gameLance had to take Hunter and Dillon to their Baseball game which he is the coach , to gubler park to make their 6:00 game. In the mean time I stayed at the park to watch Graydon play his soccer game that started at 5:30. As soon as Graydons game was over I had to run him to his Baseball practice. Which we were a half hour late . We only had one of those crazy days thank goodness.

Here is Graydon playing soccer. He is our all star . I was explaining to him that he is going to have to choose between soccer and baseball in highschool. He wasn't very happy about it . He said well at least I can play football and basketball. If its up to Lance we will play baseball in highschool.
This was Dillons first yr to play baseball he wasn't all that into it at first. He is into playing with his friends and baseball was interfering with that , but as the season progressed he was excited to play. I have to admitt Dillon is pretty good for not trying too hard.

No comments:
Post a Comment