
Taiwan earthquake today
3 years ago

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.
2 comments:
I am having a hard time imagining your three little boys with a sister. She is so beautiful!! I can't wait to be able to see her. The boys are getting big too. I miss seeing them growing up. I forget that they keep on growing just like ours. Yours kids are supposed to stop growing while we are gone. We miss you guys.Love ya
These pictures are so cool! Did you do them yourself or did you have someone do them for you? They are so cute, and she is so beautiful!
I think she looks like you for sure.
Post a Comment