



Hunter turned 7 on the 24th. We went to Pirates Pizza
for his party. We had lots of fun. Hunter wanted to look
the part and wore his pirate costume. All the family was
there as usual (thanks for all the support) we also had a
couple of Hunter's friends. All he wanted was Legos and that's
what he go.
I have to make this short because Ava is crying .
I put a couple of Hunter's pics up of his first years. He was
such a beautiful baby. He is going to be quite a looker
when he grows up too. Hunter is all about the look.
No matter what we are doing he has to dress the part.
He is my creative one. He is always coloring and drawing me
these amazing pictures. I remember when he drew all the
characters from Kong Fu Panda for me, I wish I would have
taken a picture ,they looked exactly alike!
Hunter we love you so much. We hope you had a great birthday.


2 comments:
Thanks for inviting us to your party Hunter, we had fun. You are a really cute little pirate. Happy Birthday
Congrats on the weight loss Mindy. That is awesome. I noticed yesterday that you had lost weight, but I didn't get a chance to talk to you.
And last, Ava looks so cute in that little yellow coat. What a doll.
I LOVE THE COOKIES, they are so cute. You have a gift for design and making everything look great. I'm sad when we miss all of the family stuff like this. We love you guys and tell Hunter happy birthday for us and that we love him.
Post a Comment