Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New family pictures








I put this together because Ava wasn't in the cousin picture.
It was so cold and Lance didn't want to take her out of her
blanket. I thought it turned out really cute.

















Since we were all together for Christmas it was time to get
new family photos, since we have a few new family members.
I was really happy with the way they turned out. These were
a few of my favorites. I love Ava's pictures the most isn't she cute.
Hayley's friend Erin took them she did.
a great job. I can't wait to get them on my wall.

4 comments:

The Neumann Clan said...

Your family pictures are very cute. I love the one of all of you in the bleachers and especially the one with Ava in her cute hat!

ROB AND HOLLY said...

Those turned out awesome! I love Ava's hat and flower - so cute!

Errin said...

im glad you like them! You have a cute family!

cjaster said...

Adorable picts Mindy. The Lambert fam looks awesome!! I saw your mo-in-law at the temple awhile back. Everyone looks beautiful! Love the picts of your kids.