
Ava turned 1 on the 18th, so we had a little Birthday
party for her at Lance's parents house. All the family
was there except Colby and Beau. Ava got a Princess
Ride, dolls and clothes for her birthday. She loves all
her new toys. I put some pictures up of Ava's first year.
I can't believe my baby is 1 I feel like I just had her.
We love having this little girl in our family. I never
dreamed that I would be having this much fun. I can
speak for her father as well when I say we are having
tons of fun with our little princess. She is all girl.
I never really thought that there would be a big difference between
a boy and a girl when they are babies, but there is definitely
a difference. She loves baby dolls and she will actually
rock her baby and love on it, it is so cute.
Her brothers love her just as much as she loves them.
When they're at home she is right there with them.
If they close the door on her it breaks her heart, and
she cries. She is getting so big she's not walking
but she is getting braver, she stands by herself, but no
steps yet. She loves to climb. I can't keep her off Lance's
parents stairs, she does know how to climb down them
backwards but it still makes me nervous. A few days ago
I was getting ready for the day and Ava had wandered
away. I called her name a few times and she didn't answer
so I finally went to find her. She was in the boys room
and had climbed up there ladder and was sitting on the
top bunk. I was horrified. She watches her brothers and
thinks she is as big as them.
Ava we love you so much you bring so much joy into our
home. Thanks for coming to our family.


sister Krista and her family were in town for
Christmas so our bishop let us have our own
little baptism. My dad gave the talk
and Graydon,Hunter, Dillon, Kyle and Sammi
sang " When Jesus Christ was Baptized", and
" I am a Child of God" . It was so wonderful.
Graydon I'm so proud of you, for making the
right choice.
On Christmas Eve we had our annual Christmas Eve
program. Krista's kid were in it this year which
made it even more special. They all did a wonderful
job on there songs. Santa came and gave them
there presents. After the program we went to my parents house
to have dinner and exchange presents. Grandma
and Grandpa Patterson ate dinner with us which
was wonderful. I love my Grandma so much, she
had the sweetest heart and would do anything for
her grand kids. Then we went home
put the kids asleep and waited for Santa to come.
Santa brought the kids a Wii this year. They were so
excited. Lance had a great Christmas too. He got new
golf clubs and an ipod. Lance got me my favorite
perfume and an ipod also, I got a new TV for our
bedroom too which I am way excited about.
Thank you sweet heart for a great Christmas.
I love you so much.



2 comments:
Hey Mindy! Look at your cute kids! And what a fun Christmas you had. Glad I found your blog! :0)
You guys have so many events in December. Cute post!!!
Post a Comment