Friday, December 5, 2008

Graydon is 8

We went to Dixie bowl for graydon's birthday. All the family was there except Krista's family
and Colby. It was so much fun to have all of our family there. They are so great to support
us all the time my fam and Lance's we are so blessed. I scored the lowest out of all
the adults. I got a whopping 80 points which was 10 points less than Dillon. Bowling is
not my strong suit. I 'm so excited Graydon is 8 and will be able to get babtized. Its
hard to belive we have a 8 year old. The kids had a great time bowling, Dillon was a
little nervous at first. I think he was worried about looking dumb in front of every one.
He soon got over it when he got a strike. Lance got Graydon a BB gun, he was 8 when he
got his first BB gun so he thought it was only fitting that Graydon got his too.
Graydon we love you so much we hope you had a great day.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Happy Birthday Graydon. I love the cup cakes. Did you make them? My girls love bowling, that sounds like a perfect birthday party!
Jill