Saturday, December 6, 2008

Graydon

I wanted to post some pictures of Graydon's
early years. I didn't have any on my computer
so I took pictures of his scrapbook, that's why
they look kind of funny.
Graydon joined our family family December 5
2000. He was three and a half weeks early
and weighed in at 5lbs 7oz. He stayed in the
hospital for 3 days. I remember how horrible
I felt when we had to leave him there overnight.
But we got to bring him home the next night.
Graydon has always been an angel. He was
a perfect baby and when he got older he didn't
change much. When you told him to stop he
would always stop. He was a great toddler
when both his brothers were born. He has
always been a good older brother and has
always set a great example for our family. I
knew early on that Graydon was going to love
sports like his dad. While his cousins would play
with toys he always had a ball in his hand. I
always wondered if he was normal, because he
never played with his toys.
Here is a list of 10 things we love about Graydon.
1. Always has a smile on his face (except when he
loses a game).
2. He is always willing to share with his brothers
and sister.
3. He's very respectful to adults. I constantly get
compliments from his teachers at school and at
church. They love to teach Graydon because of
his sweet disposition.
4. He loves his family and always puts them first.
He looks out for his little brothers at school.
5. He has a strong testimony,he was
born with his testimony and I know it
will continue to get stronger. He loves to learn
about the gospel. And tries his hardest to make
good choices that will make Jesus happy.
6. I don't know what I would do if Graydon didn't
take out the trash. That's his job and he rarely
complains when he has to do it.
7. His big brown eyes that light up when he smiles.
8. He is such a big helper when it comes to his
little sister. I don't know what I would do
with out him. He always brings me diapers
and wipes, gets her out of the crib, plays with
her and keeps her entertained. Graydon
is very protective of his little Ava already I
know he will always watch out for her.
9.What would we do for entertainment if we didn't
have ball games to watch. I love to watch him now
and can't wait to watch when he gets older.
10. Graydon we are so happy you came to our home.
You fill us with so much love and joy, thank you for
be so easy to love and raise.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Our Family said...

What a sweet post! That will be something he will be able to read and make him feel so loved latter in life! H sounds like the perfect little man! I hope to have one of those some day!!!
About Denton's movie... you can buy it around here, or go online to moneymakingmorons.com
It is crazy to watch him in it. They started filming it 12 years ago, and finished it this year, so you get to see him age... he goes from a ton of dark hair to mostly gray.
Jill