
This is the only picture I got on Thanksgiving but it's
pretty cute. We ate dinner at my aunts house this year.
We had a good time, I made a berry pie. It was really
pretty I made a lattice top for it. It was good for my first
attempt at a berry pie. The rest of the day was pretty low
key , we just visited with family. I got up at 3:30 on black
Friday to go shopping. My Mom, Dad, and brother Troy
went with me. It was fun, we got some great deals.

trees have needed a good thinning for a year. My Dad
brought over his chainsaw and him and Lance got
to work. The boys had to pick up the branches and
put them in a pile. They didn't like that too much but
they were a big help. Thanks Dad and Lance they
look great!


Hunter is helping out with his ax.

Graydon swept the back patio off.

After we were done with the yard work we loaded
the four wheelers and headed up to Cedar Mt. to cut
our Christmas tree. All of my family came but Colby.
We had a great time It was a little chilly but we survived.
the boys had a great time in the snow. We made it back
with out any tragedies. I love my tree I think it is my
favorite one I have ever had. I'll post some pics when
I get it decorated.
too cold for her on the four wheelers.
Amy got a little wet
Amy got a little wet






3 comments:
Wow! there is a ton of snow. Where is that? How far is it from you? I can't wait to see your tree! I just put ours up, and I am loving it. I bought a bunch of decorations last year after Christmas so It was fun finding them. (I couldn't remember what I bought)
You look so skinny and beautiful in you John Deer sweater.
Glad you had a fun holiday!
Jill
You guys are always so busy. We missed you over Thanksgiving. Glad everyone is doing well and you got your tree. You are one step ahead of me.
Can't wait to see a finished picture of your tree! That snow looks soooo cold!
Post a Comment