
things to it before I posted it. I changed my colors last
year to brown and green and this year it needed something
a to make it pop a little, so I added the cream balls and
poinsettias. I'm happy with the way it turned out. Every
one that comes over thinks my tree is fake because it is
so perfect. It literally didn't have any bad spots at all.
I love it. Thanks for cutting it down for me babe.


8 comments:
You should go into decorating! I have a friend that had no schooling and she calls herself a interior decorator because she thinks she is good at it.... But you are sooooo good!!! (and way better than my friend!) I love the colors, and your tree is so perfect, I almost don't believe it is real!
Jill
BEAUTIFUL!!!
Hey, I have something I want to mail to you for Christmas....(clue... it has Denton in it) So will you email me your address? jillybeanking@yahoo.com
Thanks
Jill
I already told you this, but your tree is amazing! I love it - maybe next year, you'll have to come over and help me with mine. I really lack in decorating skills :)
You are so dang talented. It's beautiful. It really doesn't look real. Did you take all the pictures of your boys down the side of your blog. They are really cte.
Your tree is absolutely beautiful!! I love it. Your boys are adorable how lucky you guys are to have that opportunity. Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!!
AWesome! Just picture perfect.
You are so talented. I just love it.
Post a Comment