Sunday, January 18, 2009

She walking !!!



Ava has been walking this past week. She along with
her brothers started walking at 13 months. I'm so
excited. Little girls have so many cute clothes, and
you can't tell how cute they are unless they are walking
especially dresses. I need to video her , but I haven't
yet.

Our life has settled down a little since the holidays are
over. But the boys have started basketball. And they
start soccer in February, so my little break has
come to a halt, and we are getting busy again. I have
neglected my blog, but I hope to get back into the
swing of things again soon.

5 comments:

Krista said...

YEAH!!! She's got to get that down so she can cruise around with Sammi. We love to be able to look at your blog and see what you guys are up to. Love ya!

masheva said...

WAHOOOO!!! now her and Eva can walk around the park together. Lets go sometime.

ROB AND HOLLY said...

She is so cute - and I absolutely love her jacket!
Sorry I ditched out this morning. My throat is KILLING me. Hopefully I'll be better tomorrow for zumba!

Alisha said...

Mindy...don't think I'm a blog stocker, but I came across it as I was blog hopping. I am Candice's (from Vegas) friend. I don't know if we have ever met, but I see you around town with your cute family from time to time and just wanted to say hi...I'll have to tell Candice I found your cute blog and pass it on to her...that is if you don't mind?
See ya around ;)
Alisha

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.