
Graydon and Hunter were in there schools annual african
Christmas play. Hunter was a hunter and Graydon was a
warrior and a shepherd. They loved performing I guess its
in there genes. There play was at Tuachan this year in the Hafen
theater. Graydon got to sing a solo while playing one of the
shepherds. It's such a neat program and all the procedes go to
children in Africa. It helps the kids realize that there life is
pretty good compared to kids in other countries.

Hunter is scouting for bad guys to make sure the path is safe.
I finally got Graydon's solo posted .

2 comments:
I'm sad that we missed it. We will come for sure next year.
The solo is cute.. you can not really hear him because of the other girl singing.... That is so cool that he will get up and perform.
Jill
Post a Comment