
The kids had there annual Thanksgiving feast at school today. The parents were invited to come this year. The kids prepared the food for the last two days. We had a list of food the boys were in charge of bringing. We had chicken noodle soup, broccoli and cheese soup, and white chicken chili. They had rolls, banana muffins, zucchini brownies, and apple crisp. It was all home made and delicious. The kids served us it was so cute.
I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving tomorrow.

2 comments:
Congrats on your house!! Is it the one you are in now?
Sounds like a yummy Thanksgiving dinner. It is fun to see what you guys are up to. I love your tree! Are you guys coming up for Christmas? I'm assuming not because grandpa isn't coming home. I can't believe your Graydon did a triatholon! That is awesome. I hope my boys are as athletic as yours. Take care!
Post a Comment