Monday, October 6, 2008

Big weekend

Eryn Lounsbury
She just about past me before I got this pic
Heidi Hafen

Lance's little bro chad came home off his mission from
Spain on Thursday Oct 2nd. We picked him up from the
airport at 10:20 pm. My kids all fell asleep and I couldn't
get them to wake up so they stayed home while Lance
and I went to the airport. I couldn't find my camera that
night so I borrowed my moms and the pics were all fuzzy.
So sorry there aren't any pictures of Lances cute brother
Chad. We are so glad he is home I thought those 2yrs went
by fast. The boys are excitded to have Chad home too.

Saturday was the St. George marathon. We had our own
heros running in the wind and rain that day. Chad's sweetheart
Eryn ran it for the second time, and my wonderful cousin
Heidi ran it for her 1st time. I wanted to show them
off because I think it is an awesome goal to acheive.
I have always wanted to run it and the give me
inspiration to start training for next year.
Congrats girls your amazing!!!

1 comment:

Randi said...

People have to be crazy to run the marathon!!! What an accomplishment! You go Mindy,next year we will cheer you on!