Friday, October 24, 2008

Just for Fun

I saw this on a blog and I thought it would be fun to do so here goes.

1. Whats his name? Lance Lambert but I have numerous nick names for him
hun, babe, lover, all of the above.

Dont let her kid you she calls me other names that she cant post on
here sometimes, particularly after softball trounement weekends.

2. Who eats more ? I like to say him but it really depends on what we eat.

This category would all depend on which of us is trying to lose weight at the time.

3. Who said I love you first? Of coarse he fell for me first, but I fell soon after.

I have to dispute this one for sure. I distinctly remember being in the truck with her after a fireside, her first time in my truck I would add, when she said, and I quote, "I can totally see myself falling for you" Nuff Said.

4. Who is taller? He is . My check list had 6'3 so I checked that off first:)

Yes, I am tall.

5. Who is smarter? He is . Also on the check list, he will help the kid with homework.
She would not have made it through college without me.

6. Who is more sensitive? I am by far.

7. Who does the laundry? That would be me . He will fold the clothes if I beg

8. Who sleeps on the right side? laying down he does.

9. Who pays the bills ? He took that over about 3 years ago, he pays it all online.
Yea, remember college, math was her worst subject.


10. Who cooks more? That would be me. He rarely cooks ever.

11. What meals do you cook together? It doesn't happen unless I want
him to barbaque something.

12. Who is more stubborn? I would have to say me.

13. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? It depends on what it is . Lance
doesn't think he is wrong very much. If I know I was wrong I usually admit it.

14. Who has more siblings? I do by one.

15. Who wears the pants? We really are equals. If it is a big decision we
consult each other.



16. What do you like to do together? Watch movies, go on drives ,go to the
parde of homes , watch our boys play sports. Lots of stuff.



17. Who eats more sweets? We both have a sweet tooth , but I'd say Lance eats
more in one sitting.

18. Guilty pleasures? Lance's would be reeces pieces and softball. Mine
would be cookie dough shakes, and a good book.

19. How did you meet? When Lance came home off his mission all his
friends were back in Las Vegas. So he started to hang out with his
sister Krista's friends whichI happened to be. The funniest thing is that
when I was a Senior I saw his missionarypicture on his parents wall and I
thought he was the hottest thing I had ever seen. I didn't think he would
like me, but I was wrong:)

20. Who asked out who first? He asked me out . I told him I was
finally done likingthis other kid and he said k lets go out tomorrow.
We have been together ever since.

21. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first , he couldn't resist!!!

22. Who proposed? Again he did, But I knew the day he was going to ask me.

23. His best features? His legs and his broad sholders. I always look
at them when he walks past me.

24. His greatest quality? He never talks about people, and if I do he
gets mad at me.He is a great gospel doctrine teacher, he loves to learn
about the gospel, and he bears his testimony all the time. It takes a lot to
get me up there. When he decides to do something he does it. For
example he decided he wasnt going to raise his voice at the kids anymore
and he doesn't !! I wish I could do that I still yell.

25. Tag!


I tag Hayley, Ashley, Carey
thanks girls.

No comments: