Ava and me
Aiden and Amy
Carey Chip and Daniel
Graydon Hunter and Dillon
My mom riding a segwaygirl Cyro
Mike, Spencer, and Denise Haynes went to
Snow Canyon to ride segways for Spencers
Birthday. It was a blast. I have always wanted
to ride one but never had the opporunity.
You could say I was a little uncordinated
when I first got on one but I got better at it.
If any of you watch arrested development
I felt like Gob riding around,of course he
is way better than me.
Lance couldn't come because he took the
young men from our ward to the BYU game.
He really missed out, but he had a good time too.
We barbaqued hamburgers and hotdogs and
had homemde rootbeer. Snow Canyon was
beautiful, I don't know if you can tell from
the pictures but the leaves were golden orange.
The weather was perfect. We brought the boy's
bikes so they could ride around, they had tons of fun
following us on the segways. Chip and I went for a
ride on the bike path, everything was going great until
he decided to be funny and get really close to me
to try to scare me. He ended up getting to close and a are
tires rubbed together and we crashed. I only got
some skin taken off my ankle but Chip
got a little worse, but we both survived. Don't worry
I forgive you little brother.




3 comments:
Those are the coolest things to travel on. I want one!
Jill
P.S.
You are looking so beautiful as always
That picture of you and Ava is the cutest, she looks a lot like you. And Amy's little boy is a doll! Stephanie Voran and I have been walking (not up to running . . . yet) on Tue, Wed, and Thur mornings at 7, and on Mon, and Fri we do water aerobics at 6 at Sand Hallow. You're welcome to join us anytime. I am wanting to do another 5K as well. Just give me a call if you want to come!
Those look fun. I've always wanted to ride one too.
Post a Comment