Thursday, October 30, 2008

Dog problem

There is this dog that isn't right behind us but next to the house
that's behind us and it starts to bark at 7:00 every morning and
doesn't stop until 9:00. I kid you not it does this ritual every
morning and it is really starting to irrate me. Lance says he is
going to buy a pellut gun and shoot at it, but he probably wont.
Any suggestions? I would love to hear. Am I being dumb ?

5 comments:

Our Family said...

We had one of those.... we called the cops, and they had to go and talk to the owners. (we tried to talk to them first, but they didn't do anything) and then a couple of other people called in also.... so they had to get ride of the dog. I am not proud of that, but it is so nice to not hear that bark all day and night long. So if you do call I know they have to try and make it stop at least.
Jill

The Neumann Clan said...

I have the same problem but it is MY dog! He barks every morning at about 5:30 but only for about 30 seconds. I keep thinking that since he has already woken me up that I should just get up and exercise but so far I haven't. I just lay there for a few minutes and then go back to sleep! Good luck!

ROB AND HOLLY said...

So frustrating! We had that same problem when our new neighbors first moved in - but thankfully it has stopped. Sometimes a pellet gun sounded really nice! Good luck! And hey, if you're up at 7 anyway, you may as well come walking with us, lol.

Memmotts said...

I have called animal control on some neighbors before. The just come asess the situation then give them a warning and then if it happens again they just remove the dog and the people have to pay to get it back. It worked for us. So frustrating. And one of the neighbors dog is barking right now as I type.

Heidi said...

Mindy, oh that would drive me crazy. Check out the noise ordinances. I know you can put in a anonymous complaint. I'm so sorry. That's really the pits.