Friday, October 10, 2008

Fun at Powell



We were able to go to powell again at the end of august
and I'm just getting these pics up. We had tons of fun.
Graydon and Hunter loved this ski training ski.It was pretty easy
for them to get up on. It gave them some major self confidance
when it came to getting up on the wake board.



The boat puts Ava to sleep every time
even in her life jacket.

Graydon and my Dad going for a little ride
Oh wait who is sreaming? That would be me

My brother Troy kept asking me why I was
sreaming. I told him I'm my mothers daughter.

I can't help it ,I scream the whole time when I'm on

the tube or on a roller coaster orwatching a scary movie.

and my moms the same way.

3 comments:

ROB AND HOLLY said...

I don't mind you reading my blog, as long as you don't mind if I blog-stalk you :) I love Lake Powell! And I am sooo with you on the screaming thing. What's the fun of riding on the tube if you can't scream???

Jennie said...

Mindy, so fun to catch up with you! I'm glad you found my blog. Your kiddos are darling. We miss being close to Santa Clara...maybe someday we can come back home!!!

Memmotts said...

oh man! Totally miss all of our Utah outdoor adventures. I almost cried when I saw these pics..