Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Halloween





Hunter is using the force! He was so excited
to be Obi wan . Out of all the kids Hunter loves
to dress up the most.


This is Dillons scary ninja face. Dillon wanted to be a bat
first, so I made him a bat costume. Then on Halloween
I told the kids to get ready so we could take pictures
thats when Dillon decided he wanted to be a ninja instead.
I was a little upset but gave in and decided I wasn't celebrating
Halloween any more. Then Dillon told me ...Mom I will be a bat
next year and the year after that, he felt bad that I was upset.
Its okay I told him you don't have to be a bat if you don't want to



All the kids except Graydon he was at his baseball
tournament. He just started playing on a club
baseball team so he was a baseball player, since he
had and hour in between games. He trick or treated in
his uni. Yes he would rather play ball than trick or treat.




Aiden




No comments: