Sunday, November 16, 2008

Triathlon


Graydon competed in his 1st triathlon on Saturday the
15th. He has been swimming with lance for the last
month, and riding his bike. He even got up at 6:30 one
morning to walk with me. He did awesome we were
all so proud of him. I wanted the pictures to go along
with the swim, bike, and run. But I downloaded them
the wrong way and couldn't change it so we are going
back wards. You should start at the bottom and go up
since my journaling is that way.
Good job buddy you are amazing ! We love you so much!!!


giving high fives at the finish line

almost there... Lance is in the back ground he ran
the last part of the 3/4 mile run with Graydon.


go 825 we love you



going up the hill



As Graydon is finishing the 2 mile bike ride, dad
is standing by and the first words out of his mouth
are "Did we win?" you see he had to leave his flag
football game early for the tri so he didn't know who
won. We are in trouble, he is just like his dad.

Heading out for the bike ride.


drying off at the transition point


Wow I'm glad that's over with


and he's off


Getting ready to start my lap up and back









4 comments:

ROB AND HOLLY said...

So the guy with the video camera standing behind Graydon in the swimming pic is my cousin . . . how weird is that!
Anyways - congrats to Graydon - what an accomplishment!!

masheva said...

that is awesome- Graydon is my hero. maybe he should help us train for a triathlon. . the we could zumba better!!!

Anonymous said...

that is impressive!!! I can't even think about doing a tri. Awesome job Graydon!

Krista said...

Graydon, Kyle says,"Good job!! I want to do one with you to." You look great. We love ya.