Monday, November 24, 2008

The weekend





We had a fun weekend it started with Graydon playing his
last flag football game on friday, his team and Hunter and
Dillon's team both made it to the playoffs. They both lost in the
first round but thats okay at least they made it there.
I didn't get to see Graydon's game because Ava and I
weren't feeling that well . When Lance and Graydon
came home after the game Graydon was crying and went
straight to his room I of course knew then that they must
have lost. Lance was a little frustrated also, they had a
touchdown called back at the begining of the game and that
really got there spirits down. . I didn't get any pics of
Graydon playing football posted so I put a couple pics on.
He played quarterback most of the time. Saturday
morning we went to see Twilight. I loved it Lance
thought it was pretty good also. The kids got to sit on Santa's
lap and I of course forgot the camera. Dillon and Hunter
watched Twilight also they liked it too. Hunter thought some
parts were freaky but they were not scared. Towards the
end Dillon was a little bored and was ready to leave. But I
had a great time I didn't want the movie to end I wanted
it to go through all of the books. I can't wait for the next
one. I loved all the characters I don't have a favorite because
I loved them all. I loved Charlie Bella's dad, he was hillarious.
You must see Twilight if you haven't.
Then on Saturday night we went to the Jubilee with the kids.
They loved all the trees, gingerbread houses and homemade
baked goods. We got three cinamon rolls for $1.50 I thought
that was a great price. We all got to vote, the kids and I all
voted for the Grinch tree. So amazing and she designed it
all by her self. I should have taken a picture.
Oh I almost forgot we closed on our house finally!!!
We have been trying to get financed since March.
I was so happy everything finally worked out so now
we finally own our house. We leased it from my grandparents
3 yrs ago. So we really had a great weekend.

No comments: