Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Bees


Shawn and Hayley had a Halloween party and this is how
Lance and I dressed. Aren't we cute. Lance got the
award for funnest costume. His mom helped me make
are costumes. Lance's stinger somehow got sewn on the
side of his butt instead of in the middle. It looked hilarious.
Thanks for dressing up for me babe. Your the cutest
Pollen Jock I have ever seen. ( those of you that have seen
the Bee movie will appreciate that)

5 comments:

Shawn, Hayley and Jack said...

What cute little bees! Great job on making them.

Our Family said...

Soooooo cute! I love that Lance dressed up also! I was a bee a couple years ago with Lizzy and I was prego... It was fun. If Ryan wore it, he would want to stinger in the front just to be funny.

Anonymous said...

super cute!!! Your family is so adorable! That little Ava is beautiful!!! hope everything is going great for you guys.

MCJaster said...

You guys are too wild & crazy! Looks like fun.
love,
crystal

Amy and The Mack Pack said...

Mindy! I am so glad you found my blog! I think about you all the time too! I was wondering how I could find you! THOSE COSTUMES ARE HILARIOUS! Also - such an adorable family! Lets keep in touch now!