I decided that I should journal more, since I want to put
our blog in a book. I was going through my pictures
on the computer and found one of me and Lance at my
brothers wedding two years ago. I thought it was such a
good picture of us, so I put it on my blog . I showed it to
Lance and he replyed that doesn't even look like you .
So that is my motivation to look like myself in the picture to the
right. I started walking with two awesome women about
2 weeks ago ( thanks Stephanie and Holly) and I go to
Zumba once a week. Now I just need
to start eating healthy. I went to Lins got some good
food and I finally think I'm ready to get in shape. I only
have 1 more month of nursing hopefully the weight will
come off faster. I tend to keep it all on when I nurse.
After Halloween I asked the kids if they were going to share
their candy? Dillon sweetly replyed I'm going to share with dad
but not you mom ,then he looked at me and said uh skinny! So
Dillons trying to help me out too. Isn't he sweet. Then he went
on about all the skinny people he knew. His aunt Hayley was at
the top. You just gotta love them.
I started a cake decorating class. So I can make Ava a cute
first birthday cake. It is definately easier than it looks but I have
had a lot of fun learning all the different techniques. I'm very excited
to make Ava's cake. I'll have to post some pictures of my next cake.
I just got some great news. For Lance's Christmas work party
they are going to take us to a private showing of Twilight next
Saturday on the 22nd. Now I don't have to stand in line to get
a great seat, or pay for that matter. I'm soooo excited!!!!
Taiwan earthquake today
3 years ago

2 comments:
I think you look great. But it is always nice to get into shape. I know I need to work on that. Halloween was very sweet for me, and now I am regretting all the candy I ate.
I am so jealous that you get to go to the twilight in such a great way.... I am not looking forward to the long lines...
Jill
You'll have to let me know how Twilight is. I can't convince Rob to go see it with me, so Lance will have to tell him how wonderful it was and convince him for me! Maybe if it comes from a guy he'll listen . . .
Post a Comment